Thursday, April 2, 2009

1/4 As Fast As Michael Phelps... Kind of

I swam 400 yards today. It was pretty fun. It took me right at 16 minutes. I'm  a bit excited and feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. Soon I might have an idea for my 500 yards and I'll be able to register! I'm eating like Michael Phelps too. It's pretty annoying. I mean, I eat quite a bit on a regular day, but all of this exercise has me eating so much. It's so hard to keep it healthy. After I swam, I ate two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Thank goodness they were in my car or I would have cried. I didn't have time to eat again until 7:30 when I went to the cafe at work. I was starving. I had a chicken thigh and a chicken leg (don't judge my dark meat eating), a big serving of potatoes cooked up in rosemary, a large serving of green beans and my nightly milk. I ate it all up, then I got a hard boiled egg and half a grapefruit. I was still pretty hungry and ended up eating two cookies. Now I'm home from work and considering eating again.

Oh and here's something to ponder... CLICK ME CLICK ME!!!

No comments: