Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Heard it Through the Grapevine?

I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer," but all of my plans are headed to the toilet. You have probably heard the news that Hallmark is cutting back. I won't know whether or not that means me for another month or so. In the mean time, I won't be renewing my gym membership, which means no swimming, and I can't register to do a triathlon because I don't know if I'll have insurance. The last couple of days have been really stressful, but I'm starting to feel a little better. My job has been my back up plan, I can finish school, but it's okay if I don't right away, bla bla bla. I don't even know for sure what I'm going to be when I grow up. 

Enough crying about that, it hasn't quite stopped me from exercising. It's temporarily stopped me from swimming and I won't be purchasing a new bike, but I guess I'll just have to make do. The new dumbbell thing is going pretty well, I'm going to be stuck at my little 5 lb weights though, because I can't be buying new ones, ha. The last couple of days I've just "ran" on the elliptical machine because I've been all "boo hoo I don't want to leave the house."

Things will work out. One way or the other, they will work out. The bright side is all the free time I'll have for getting into shape!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm sorry to hear about all that. If it helps, I don't know what I am going to be when I grow up yet.

Keep us posted! We will be praying for you as you go through this time.

Hang in there!!