Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Not as Easy as it Looks

You know, jogging inside is NOTHING like jogging outside. Holy crap. I waited for Janean, we jogged, she's going to correct me because, well... I mostly walked. We took the dogs, they need this as much as we do. Cordie (our 12 pound silky terrier) does this thing sometimes called a reverse sneeze (it might actually be inverted sneeze). It sounds like there's something stuck in her throat when it happens and it's really sad. So of course that happened while we were out. Janean and Goose (the 50 pound springer spaniel) were pretty far ahead of us already so they stopped to wait. Well by the time we caught up I'd become sad for Cordie, so I was carrying her. We looked a bit silly. I put her back down soon after, and she was fine. We finally made it back, I had my concerns.

Who knew there was actually technique to stretching? Thank goodness Janean was there or I may have hurt myself. I discovered this weird thing were when my legs are straight out, I can't bend at my waist. It was weird. She pushed on me and I bent, it didn't hurt, I just couldn't make it happen on my own. Comical to watch me sitting in the back yard trying though.

I can't wait til my shoes get here, these aren't doing me any good.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I've found you can't get hurt if you don't jog to begin with. Just a thought.

Brittany said...

oh, wait...I'm supposed to be supportive and encouraging....

You can do it!! Your lucky Janean is there to help, as opposed to me, for example! Good job!!

(side note: 3 posts in 1 day....addicting isn't it?!)